MEMBERS & CO-CHAIRS
- Mikheil Dolidze, MD - Deputy Minister, Ministry of Labor, Health and Social Affairs of Georgia
- Tamar Tchelidze MD, MPH - Health Care Attache. Embassy of Georgia to the United States and Canada
- Khatuna Okroshidze - First Secretary, Embassy of Georgia to the United States and Canada
- Kenneth Walker, MD - Professor of Medicine, Emory University School of Medicine.
- Jack A. DeHovitz, MD, MPH - Professor, Department of Medicine, Division of Infectious Diseases, SUNY Downstate Medical Center, Brooklyn, NY.
- George Shakarishvili MD - Senior Advisor, Health System Strengthening, the Global Fund to Fight Against AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria.
- Archil Undilashvili, MD, MPH, MBA, MHA - Director of Research Programs, Department of Medicine, Emory University.
- George Tserediani, MD - Hospitalist, Sentara Norfolk General Hospital, Norfolk Virginia.
- Nino Berdzuli, MD, MPH - Senior Reproductive Health Advisor of JSI Research & Training Institute, Inc, US public health consulting firm. Washington, DC
- Nino Gabelia MD, MPH - Head and a Clinical Specialist of the Human Tissue Bank at the Lombardi Comprehensive Cancer Center of the Georgetown University. Washington, DC.
Lali Chania, MD, Deputy Director of Health Sector at International Relief and Development (IRD) Washington DC headquarters.
- Nikoloz Chitaia, MD - Center Point Medical Center; Endocrinologist, Kansas City, MO;
- Gregory Maniatis - Ithaca Group, New York, NY
- Molly McKew - Podesta Group, Washington, D.C.
- Mariam Jashi, MD, MPH - Edward S. Mason Fellow, MC/MPA Candidate, John F. Kennedy School of Government, Harvard University.
- Bakhuti Shengelia, MD, MPH - Senior Health Specialist. The World Bank, Washington D.C.